Welcome to the October edition of the Great Big Giveaway Day! This is the time of the month where many of my sponsors offer fun prizes for you to win. This month we have
five six(!) great prizes for five six(!) lucky winners!
Just a reminder, please check your email (including SPAM folders) or back to this post after I choose the winners.
2. Connecting Threads is offering a $20 gift card for you to shop! Valid in US and Canada only.
6. Southern Fabric is offering a $25 gift certificate to one lucky winner! Lots of new fabrics to spend it on, including Honey Sweet – by Fig Tree Precuts and yardage, High Street – by Lily Ashby Precuts and yardage, and Simply Style – by V and Co. Precuts and yardage.
To enter to win one of these prizes, just leave one comment. I’ll pick one winner per shop on Thursday evening, October 10th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing comments to pick the winners! +++
And the winners are…
1. Fat Quarter Shop – jelly roll of Acacia
#401 – fenna
2. Connecting Threads – $20 Gift Certificate
#373 – Sharon T
3. LiMa Sews – Joel Dewberry Bungalow collection bundle in Honeysuckle
#362 – Diane
4. Cuts of Cotton – Fat Quarter Bundle of Alison Glass’s Party Streamer fabrics
#804 – bobbi
5. Contemporary Cloth – $15 Gift Certificate
#293 – Teresa S.
6. Southern Fabric – $25 Gift Certificate
#795 – Diane Brown
Congratulations everyone! I’ll be emailing the winners. Thanks for commenting and supporting my sponsors!