An Update from Lark Cottons ~ and a Coupon!
Today I wanted to take a few minutes to share with you some big news from one of my sponsors. Heather over at Lark Cottons has been working hard for several months to move/rework her online shop and now it’s finished! There are a lot of new features that make it really easy to search and buy fabric.
· Fabric is now sold in 1/4 yard increments, with fat quarter cuts available at no additional charge. You have to add the fabric to the cart through the individual product page to get the fat quarter option box.
· There is now a “Wish List” where you can save favorites or see several fabric choices together on the same page.
· Fabric Cut discounts!
– Buy 3 yards or more of a single print and receive 10 cents off per yard.
– After cumulative purchases of 40 yards, receive 10 cents every yard. (in addition to three yard discount)
· Customer Appreciation Reward – receive a coupon code worth $20 for every $200 of accumulated purchases.
Heather has created a 10% off coupon code just for you (code = FRESH) and she is also offering a free fat quarter with purchases of one yard or more – good through the end of the month.
Note that the coupon code needs to get entered on the Shopping Cart page. If you go directly to checkout there’s not a spot for the code.
I hope you will go check out all Heather’s hard work and take advantage of that coupon! I see some new Summerville in her shop!