A few weeks ago I had a burst of creativity…an idea for a quilt using my Little Folks voile by Anna Maria Horner. I went to work cutting lots and lots of tiny pieces. And then cutting lots and lots of tiny white rectangles.
I am very excited with how this quilt top is turning out. I finished 10 columns of prints so 6 more to sew onto the quilt, along with the white between the columns. I have an unofficial goal to have the quilt completed by the end of next weekend. We’ll see if the kids cooperate. 🙂
And you may have noticed….the quilt top in progress is draped over that bench I found on the curb for trash. I’ve been cleaning, fixing, and oiling it. It’s currently on the porch with no seat yet. Still trying to figure that one out… 🙂