I have a lot on my mind….there seems to be a lot of projects I want to start and not enough time in the day.
1. I have my patchwork throw currently in the quilting phase. (1/2 of the way done – yeaaa!)
2. I am about to start a coin quilt from the Oh Cherry Oh line of fabric for my mother-in-law’s birthday – she’s REALLY into cherries. And this doubles up as my participation in the 2009 Coin Quilt Piece-a-Long.
3. I have my Block-a-Day quilt.
4. I also want to make a string quilt – tutorial courtesy of Ashley of Film in the Fridge.
6. I’d love to make this MoMo Wonderland quilt.
7. I’m pretty sure I need to make a crazy nine patch square quilt.
And more! Basically, I have a lot on my to-do list and not enough time. And what the heck am I going to do with all these quilts once I’m done!