Can you all believe it’s November? November!! We are on our 11th month of Great Big Giveaway days, pretty crazy. This month my sponsors have 5 great prizes for 5 lucky winners.
Just a reminder, please check your email (including SPAM folders) or back to this post after I choose the winners. Also be sure to check it once you’ve received the email from me – last month I’m pretty sure all the communications from one of the shops with prize details was going into a winner’s SPAM folder.
1. Custom Labels 4U if offering 1 lucky winner their choice of EITHER 36 of the 1/2″ woven name tapes OR 30 of the 1″ nametapes. The great thing about these name tapes is that you can design and view them using an on-screen design process before you purchase.
3. Southern Fabric is offering a $25 gift certificate so you can go shopping! (And good timing because there is a sale going on right now.)
5. Lark Cottons is offering one of you a $20 gift certificate to spend on anything you’d like in their shop! Also great timing with their current Sale!
To enter to win one of these prizes, just leave one comment. I’ll pick one winner per shop on Thursday evening, November 7th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing comments and will pick winners shortly! +++
I’m back with the winners! Big congratulations to…
1. Custom Labels 4U – your choice of EITHER 36 of the 1/2″ woven name tapes OR 30 of the 1″ nametapes
#549 – Barbara Beyun
2. Cuts of Cotton – HALF YARD Bundle of the Black and White Minimalista
#481 – Andrea
3. Southern Fabric – $25 gift certificate
#89 – Cheryl M
4. Connecting Threads – one fat quarter bundle of their Lasting Legacies collection, plus a spool of coordinating thread
#606 – Irene S
5. Lark Cottons – $20 gift certificate
#436 – Helen Coulter
Thank you so much to everyone for visiting and commenting! I’ll be in touch winners. 🙂