Last January, my sponsors and I started hosting monthly giveaway parties. They were so fun that I thought we should continue for 2014! To kick off the new year, this month I have 6 great prizes from my sponsors for 6 lucky winners.
Just a reminder, please check your email (including SPAM folders) or back to this post after I choose the winners. Also, be sure to check again once you’ve received the email from me, to make sure you don’t miss out any communication from the shop where you’ve won.
1. Southern Fabric is offering a a $30 Gift Card to buy anything you want from their shop!
The great thing about these fully woven name tapes is that you can actually design them and see them on the site before they are even purchased! Also some very cute little optional icons/designs to add if desired.
3. Contemporary Cloth is offering a $25 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner so you can get shopping!
To enter to win one of these prizes, just leave one comment. I’ll pick one winner per shop on Thursday evening, January 9th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing comments to pick a winner +++
Below are our lucky winners! I’ll email you each with details. Thank you so much for visiting, commenting and supporting my sponsors!
1. Southern Fabric – $30 Gift Certificate
#620 – Alexis
2. Custom Labels 4U – See post for prize details
#414 – Barb Price
3. Contemporary Cloth – $25 Gift Certificate
#22 – Barbara
4. Fort Worth Fabric Studio – 12 piece Fat Quarter & Panel bundle of Lakehouse’s Sweet Things
#349 – Cheryl K
5. Connecting Threads – Fat Quarter Sampler of ¡Fiesta!
#728 – Annette Z
6.My Modern Quilt Shop – Botanics line – Two charm packs + 1 full yard of your choice
#585 – barbara