Welcome to the second Great Big Giveaway Day on the blog! I mentioned last month that I’ve invited my sponsors to participate in a big monthly giveaway party. Once again, several shops have donated some awesome prizes for you to win.
1. Moona Fabrics is giving away a fat quarter bundle of 7 prints from Timber & Leaf in the Coral & Gold palette. This fabric is by Sarah Watts for Blend Fabrics and is high quality cotton with beautiful pastel shades of aqua, coral & gold.
2. Christa Quilts is offering a $20 gift certificate so that one lucky winner can have a mini shopping spree and get whatever they want. Perhaps a couple of yards of fabric, a few fat quarters, or a charm pack or two. Plus your “win” will go further since she offers free US shipping and a 20% discount on international shipping.
3. The Intrepid Thread is giving away a fat quarter bundle of Indie Chic in the Blue and Yellow Colorway. Love these fabrics!
6. Contemporary Cloth is giving one of you a $15 Gift Certificate so you can go pick out some of your favorites!
7. Southern Fabric is giving away a Vintage Modern Jelly Roll. All fabrics are 100 Percent cotton. You will receive one 2-1/2″ x 44″ strip of each of the fabrics in the picture. Southern Fabric invites you to check them out on Facebook and give them a “Like”.
8. Lark Cottons is giving away a $20 gift certificate for your fabric shopping pleasure!
10. I will be giving away a set of 5″ charms from Lotta Jansdotter’s upcoming line, Glimma for Windham Fabrics! This is the same fabric I used in my This Way, That Way Quilt.
Ten great prizes for ten lucky winners! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Friday evening, February 8th. Good luck everyone!
++++++++++++ Closing comments to pick the winners! ++++++++++++
Here are the lucky winners!
Moona Fabrics FQ Bundle of 7 prints from Timber & Leaf in the Coral & Gold Palette
#982 – Vicki
Christa Quilts $20 gift certificate
#322 – Brenda F
The Intrepid Thread FQ Bundle of Indie Chic in the Blue and Yellow Colorway
#869 – Nancy B from Many LA
Fresh-Squeezed Fabrics FQ Set of 7 prints from Lizzy House’s Pearl Bracelet collection
#121 – Tiffany Ray
I Don’t Do Dishes Charm Pack of Twenty Three by Eric and Julie Comstock
#106 – Emily
Contemporary Cloth $15 Gift Certificate
#403 – Julie
Southern Fabric Vintage Modern Jelly Roll
#993 – Susanne
Lark Cottons $20 gift certificate
#509 – Kathy
Fort Worth Fabric Studio Retro Kitchen Half Yard Bundle
#758 – Claudette
Fresh Lemons Quilts 5″ charms from Lotta Jansdotter’s upcoming line, Glimma for Windham Fabrics
#539 – Christina
Congratulations! And thank you everyone for visiting and commenting. And BIG thanks to my sponsors for donating the lovely prizes. I will be contacting all the winners over the weekend to get your addresses for your prizes.
February 4, 2013 1,281 Comments
I’m going to try something new this year on the blog! Each month I have invited my wonderful sponsors to participate in a Great Big Giveaway Day. Lots of shops, lots of prizes, and lots of winners! These will probably run the first Monday of each month and have a variety of great stuff to win from the shops that support this blog.
This month several sponsors have donated some really great prizes for you to win.
If you haven’t used the special Fresh Lemons discount yet, be sure to enter the code G12FRLQ at checkout get a 5% discount on your first order (and then an automatic discount on every order after that, once you use the code 1 time).
5. Heather at Lark Cottons is giving away a $20 gift certificate to her shop so you can buy any amazing fabric you want!
Southern Fabric also has a brand new sale going on for Good Fortune by Kate Spain. All yardage is 30% off. This week select charms will be 40% off: Monday- Sakura Park, Tuesday- Get a Clue, Wednesday- Posy, Thursday – Ticklish, Friday- Cherry On Top, Saturday- Paris Flea Market, Sunday- Eat Your Fruits N’ Veggies.
7. Brooke from the Surly Sheep is giving away one of her custom, January Fat Eighth bundles. Each month the Surly Sheep offers a limited edition bundle and the January bundle revolves around violets, grays and a touch of citron and lime.
Eight great prizes for eight lucky winners! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Friday evening, January 11th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing Comments to Pick the Winners! +++
Here are our 8 winners!
1. #716 – Jessamie
Christa Quilts – 2 yards of Pearl Bracelets of your choice
2. #781 – Shawn
Pink Castle Fabrics – 2 Random Fat Eighth Bundles
3. #351 - Cynthia Brunz Designs
Skye Reve Fabrics – Girlfriends Half Yard Bundle
4. #806 - Phoebe
Contemporary Cloth – Robert Kaufman Kona Silent Film 10″ Fabric Pack
5. #387 – Christine Sherman
Lark Cottons – $20 Gift Certificate
6. #749 - Gene Black
Southern Fabric – 2 Olive Ann Designs Patterns of your Choice
7. #440 - Carolyn
Surly Sheep – January Fat Eighth Bundle
8. #1139 – Jan Canyon
Fort Worth Fabric Studio – Refresh Fat Quarter Bundle
I will be emailing you over the next day to collect your addresses. Thank you for entering everyone!
January 7, 2013 1,149 Comments