Category — Giveaway
Welcome to the April edition of the Great Big Giveaway Day! This is the time of the month where many of my sponsors offer great prizes for lots of you to win. Today we have seven great prizes for seven lucky winners!
1. Fat Quarter Shop is giving away a $20 gift certificate to their shop! Tons of amazing fabric choices for Spring!
3. Christa Quilts will be giving away one of her gorgeous Charming Chevrons quilt kits. Her quilt was recently shown at QuiltCon, and you can learn how to make one just like it on her blog at ChristaQuiltsBlog.com.
Christa is on her 5th in a series of quilt alongs where she shows you how to make a complete quilt from start to finish including the quilting and binding. Kits for all quilt alongs are available in her store at ChristaQuilts.com, but of course you can choose your own fabrics, too!
** Giveaway includes free shipping to the US; international winners are responsible for shipping. **
6. Southern Fabric is offering a $25 Gift Certificate and you won’t have trouble finding something beautiful to spend it on.
30% off Sale:
Freshcut by Heather Bailey
Taza by Dena Designs
Good Fortune by Kate Spain
Facebook ~ Blog ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter
Fabulous prizes for 7 of you this month! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Thursday evening, April 4th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing comments – will pick the winners first thing in the morning as I just stained my deck all day and am EXHAUSTED! +++
The Random Number Generator has spoken!
67 – Fat Quarter Shop $20 Gift Certificate
590 – LiMa Sews Textures Fat Quarter Bundle
660 – Christa Quilts Charming Chevrons Quilt Kit
479 – Connecting Threads Botanical Beauty Fat Quarter Bundle
29 – Contemporary Cloth $20 Gift Certificate
517 – Southern Fabric $25 Gift Certificate
30 – Skye Reve Fabrics Love and Liberty Half Yard Bundle
Congratulations to all the winners! I will be emailing all of you for your contact information. Thanks for commenting everyone!
April 1, 2013 725 Comments
Hello everyone! I’d like to start off today by thanking everyone for their kind comments on my last post about Vintage Quilt Revival. We are so excited about the book and can’t wait to share more as the year progresses. You guys are really the best!
Today I’m happy to share with you my last installment for the Art Gallery Fabrics Fat Quarter Gang, the Mod Stack Placemat.
These placemats feature fabrics from three of Art Gallery Fabrics newest collections, Color Me Retro by designer Jeni Baker, Textures by designer Angela Walters and Carnaby Street by the wonderful Pat Bravo.
This placemat pattern is great for beginners. I paired the fabrics with a classic linen. My backing happens to be my daughter’s favorite print from the Carnaby Street line, making the placemat reversible.
You can find the link to my new pattern on the Art Gallery blog.
As a celebration of the release of this *free* pattern for all of you, Art Gallery Fabrics is giving away a fat quarter set of each of the prints used in this quilt.
TTop Row: CST-3101 King’s Road Fuchsia, CST-3210 Retro Pop Mint, TXR-8108
Crosshatch Lime, CST-3107 Ladylike Black Tea
Bottom Row: CST-3100 Brit Boutique Royal, CST-3104 Girl About Town Lime,
CST-3109 60s Waves Midnight, CMR-2101 Dulcette Azalea
To enter, you just have to do a couple things.
• Leave a comment on this post
I will pick a winner Friday evening, March 22nd.
And don’t forget to add photos of your finished quilt to the Fat Quarter Gang Flickr Group. Happy sewing everyone!
++ Closing comments to pick a winner! ++
The winner is #191, Rebecca! Congratulations!! I will be contacting you for your mailing address. Thank you so much everyone!
March 18, 2013 220 Comments
Welcome to the March edition of the Great Big Giveaway Day! This is the time of the month where many of my sponsors offer great prizes for lots of you to win. Today we have seven great prizes for seven lucky winners!
1. Christa Quilts is giving away a bundle of Kaffe Fassett’s Lotus Leaf Fat Quarters (a $27 value). After returning from QuiltCon, Christa was inspired to carry and promote more Kaffe Fassett fabrics. To kick it off, she’s having a different Kaffe Fassett fabric sale every day this week, so be sure to check it out!
2. Southern Fabric is giving away a $25 Gift Card and they also have a big sale going on! New fabric lines in the shop include Eric & Julie Comstock’s 2wenty Thr3e, Kate Spain’s Honey Honey and Sweetwater’s Noteworthy.
Another great giveaway this month! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Thursday evening, March 7th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing Comments to Pick a Winner! +++
Random.org has spoken and here are the lucky winners!
Winner of Christa Quilts prize – Kaffe Fassett’s Lotus Leaf Fat Quarters
Winner of Southern Fabric prize – $25 Gift Card
173: Becky N.
Winner of LiMa Sew’s prize – Fat Quarter bundle of Denyse Schmidt’s Shelburne Falls
Winner of Threadbias’ prize – A 3 month pass to their quilt design tool
307: Dawn P.
Winner of Skye Reve Fabric’s prize – Party Time Half Yard Fabric Bundle
Winner of Contemporary Cloth prize – $15 Gift Card
505: Susan Start
Winner of Fort Worth Fabric Studio prize – Pirates Fat Quarter Bundle
Congratulations! I will be in touch for your addresses. Thank you all for commenting.
March 4, 2013 715 Comments
Welcome to the second Great Big Giveaway Day on the blog! I mentioned last month that I’ve invited my sponsors to participate in a big monthly giveaway party. Once again, several shops have donated some awesome prizes for you to win.
1. Moona Fabrics is giving away a fat quarter bundle of 7 prints from Timber & Leaf in the Coral & Gold palette. This fabric is by Sarah Watts for Blend Fabrics and is high quality cotton with beautiful pastel shades of aqua, coral & gold.
2. Christa Quilts is offering a $20 gift certificate so that one lucky winner can have a mini shopping spree and get whatever they want. Perhaps a couple of yards of fabric, a few fat quarters, or a charm pack or two. Plus your “win” will go further since she offers free US shipping and a 20% discount on international shipping.
3. The Intrepid Thread is giving away a fat quarter bundle of Indie Chic in the Blue and Yellow Colorway. Love these fabrics!
6. Contemporary Cloth is giving one of you a $15 Gift Certificate so you can go pick out some of your favorites!
7. Southern Fabric is giving away a Vintage Modern Jelly Roll. All fabrics are 100 Percent cotton. You will receive one 2-1/2″ x 44″ strip of each of the fabrics in the picture. Southern Fabric invites you to check them out on Facebook and give them a “Like”.
8. Lark Cottons is giving away a $20 gift certificate for your fabric shopping pleasure!
10. I will be giving away a set of 5″ charms from Lotta Jansdotter’s upcoming line, Glimma for Windham Fabrics! This is the same fabric I used in my This Way, That Way Quilt.
Ten great prizes for ten lucky winners! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Friday evening, February 8th. Good luck everyone!
++++++++++++ Closing comments to pick the winners! ++++++++++++
Here are the lucky winners!
Moona Fabrics FQ Bundle of 7 prints from Timber & Leaf in the Coral & Gold Palette
#982 – Vicki
Christa Quilts $20 gift certificate
#322 – Brenda F
The Intrepid Thread FQ Bundle of Indie Chic in the Blue and Yellow Colorway
#869 – Nancy B from Many LA
Fresh-Squeezed Fabrics FQ Set of 7 prints from Lizzy House’s Pearl Bracelet collection
#121 – Tiffany Ray
I Don’t Do Dishes Charm Pack of Twenty Three by Eric and Julie Comstock
#106 – Emily
Contemporary Cloth $15 Gift Certificate
#403 – Julie
Southern Fabric Vintage Modern Jelly Roll
#993 – Susanne
Lark Cottons $20 gift certificate
#509 – Kathy
Fort Worth Fabric Studio Retro Kitchen Half Yard Bundle
#758 – Claudette
Fresh Lemons Quilts 5″ charms from Lotta Jansdotter’s upcoming line, Glimma for Windham Fabrics
#539 – Christina
Congratulations! And thank you everyone for visiting and commenting. And BIG thanks to my sponsors for donating the lovely prizes. I will be contacting all the winners over the weekend to get your addresses for your prizes.
February 4, 2013 1,281 Comments