Category — Giveaway
Welcome to the March edition of the Great Big Giveaway Day! This is the time of the month where many of my sponsors offer great prizes for lots of you to win. Today we have seven great prizes for seven lucky winners!
1. Christa Quilts is giving away a bundle of Kaffe Fassett’s Lotus Leaf Fat Quarters (a $27 value). After returning from QuiltCon, Christa was inspired to carry and promote more Kaffe Fassett fabrics. To kick it off, she’s having a different Kaffe Fassett fabric sale every day this week, so be sure to check it out!
2. Southern Fabric is giving away a $25 Gift Card and they also have a big sale going on! New fabric lines in the shop include Eric & Julie Comstock’s 2wenty Thr3e, Kate Spain’s Honey Honey and Sweetwater’s Noteworthy.
Another great giveaway this month! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Thursday evening, March 7th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing Comments to Pick a Winner! +++
Random.org has spoken and here are the lucky winners!
Winner of Christa Quilts prize – Kaffe Fassett’s Lotus Leaf Fat Quarters
Winner of Southern Fabric prize – $25 Gift Card
173: Becky N.
Winner of LiMa Sew’s prize – Fat Quarter bundle of Denyse Schmidt’s Shelburne Falls
Winner of Threadbias’ prize – A 3 month pass to their quilt design tool
307: Dawn P.
Winner of Skye Reve Fabric’s prize – Party Time Half Yard Fabric Bundle
Winner of Contemporary Cloth prize – $15 Gift Card
505: Susan Start
Winner of Fort Worth Fabric Studio prize – Pirates Fat Quarter Bundle
Congratulations! I will be in touch for your addresses. Thank you all for commenting.
March 4, 2013 715 Comments
Welcome to the second Great Big Giveaway Day on the blog! I mentioned last month that I’ve invited my sponsors to participate in a big monthly giveaway party. Once again, several shops have donated some awesome prizes for you to win.
1. Moona Fabrics is giving away a fat quarter bundle of 7 prints from Timber & Leaf in the Coral & Gold palette. This fabric is by Sarah Watts for Blend Fabrics and is high quality cotton with beautiful pastel shades of aqua, coral & gold.
2. Christa Quilts is offering a $20 gift certificate so that one lucky winner can have a mini shopping spree and get whatever they want. Perhaps a couple of yards of fabric, a few fat quarters, or a charm pack or two. Plus your “win” will go further since she offers free US shipping and a 20% discount on international shipping.
3. The Intrepid Thread is giving away a fat quarter bundle of Indie Chic in the Blue and Yellow Colorway. Love these fabrics!
6. Contemporary Cloth is giving one of you a $15 Gift Certificate so you can go pick out some of your favorites!
7. Southern Fabric is giving away a Vintage Modern Jelly Roll. All fabrics are 100 Percent cotton. You will receive one 2-1/2″ x 44″ strip of each of the fabrics in the picture. Southern Fabric invites you to check them out on Facebook and give them a “Like”.
8. Lark Cottons is giving away a $20 gift certificate for your fabric shopping pleasure!
10. I will be giving away a set of 5″ charms from Lotta Jansdotter’s upcoming line, Glimma for Windham Fabrics! This is the same fabric I used in my This Way, That Way Quilt.
Ten great prizes for ten lucky winners! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Friday evening, February 8th. Good luck everyone!
++++++++++++ Closing comments to pick the winners! ++++++++++++
Here are the lucky winners!
Moona Fabrics FQ Bundle of 7 prints from Timber & Leaf in the Coral & Gold Palette
#982 – Vicki
Christa Quilts $20 gift certificate
#322 – Brenda F
The Intrepid Thread FQ Bundle of Indie Chic in the Blue and Yellow Colorway
#869 – Nancy B from Many LA
Fresh-Squeezed Fabrics FQ Set of 7 prints from Lizzy House’s Pearl Bracelet collection
#121 – Tiffany Ray
I Don’t Do Dishes Charm Pack of Twenty Three by Eric and Julie Comstock
#106 – Emily
Contemporary Cloth $15 Gift Certificate
#403 – Julie
Southern Fabric Vintage Modern Jelly Roll
#993 – Susanne
Lark Cottons $20 gift certificate
#509 – Kathy
Fort Worth Fabric Studio Retro Kitchen Half Yard Bundle
#758 – Claudette
Fresh Lemons Quilts 5″ charms from Lotta Jansdotter’s upcoming line, Glimma for Windham Fabrics
#539 – Christina
Congratulations! And thank you everyone for visiting and commenting. And BIG thanks to my sponsors for donating the lovely prizes. I will be contacting all the winners over the weekend to get your addresses for your prizes.
February 4, 2013 1,281 Comments
I’m going to try something new this year on the blog! Each month I have invited my wonderful sponsors to participate in a Great Big Giveaway Day. Lots of shops, lots of prizes, and lots of winners! These will probably run the first Monday of each month and have a variety of great stuff to win from the shops that support this blog.
This month several sponsors have donated some really great prizes for you to win.
If you haven’t used the special Fresh Lemons discount yet, be sure to enter the code G12FRLQ at checkout get a 5% discount on your first order (and then an automatic discount on every order after that, once you use the code 1 time).
5. Heather at Lark Cottons is giving away a $20 gift certificate to her shop so you can buy any amazing fabric you want!
Southern Fabric also has a brand new sale going on for Good Fortune by Kate Spain. All yardage is 30% off. This week select charms will be 40% off: Monday- Sakura Park, Tuesday- Get a Clue, Wednesday- Posy, Thursday – Ticklish, Friday- Cherry On Top, Saturday- Paris Flea Market, Sunday- Eat Your Fruits N’ Veggies.
7. Brooke from the Surly Sheep is giving away one of her custom, January Fat Eighth bundles. Each month the Surly Sheep offers a limited edition bundle and the January bundle revolves around violets, grays and a touch of citron and lime.
Eight great prizes for eight lucky winners! To enter, just leave one comment. There will be one winner per shop. I will randomly pick the winners Friday evening, January 11th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing Comments to Pick the Winners! +++
Here are our 8 winners!
1. #716 – Jessamie
Christa Quilts – 2 yards of Pearl Bracelets of your choice
2. #781 – Shawn
Pink Castle Fabrics – 2 Random Fat Eighth Bundles
3. #351 - Cynthia Brunz Designs
Skye Reve Fabrics – Girlfriends Half Yard Bundle
4. #806 - Phoebe
Contemporary Cloth – Robert Kaufman Kona Silent Film 10″ Fabric Pack
5. #387 – Christine Sherman
Lark Cottons – $20 Gift Certificate
6. #749 - Gene Black
Southern Fabric – 2 Olive Ann Designs Patterns of your Choice
7. #440 - Carolyn
Surly Sheep – January Fat Eighth Bundle
8. #1139 – Jan Canyon
Fort Worth Fabric Studio – Refresh Fat Quarter Bundle
I will be emailing you over the next day to collect your addresses. Thank you for entering everyone!
January 7, 2013 1,149 Comments
I’m very excited to introduce to you my first new sponsor of 2013, LiMa Sews! LiMa Sews is an Etsy store devoted to designer quilting fabrics and is operated by a wife/husband team of Linh and Mark. Linh gets to do the fun stuff like browsing and buying fabric collections and putting together daily orders, while Mark is responsible for the business side of the store, as well as the photography and graphic design.
LiMa Sews currently operates as an Etsy store but has big plans for growth including a brick-and-mortar store. The website is currently being updated to add longarm quilting services, but if you want to get in ahead of time, please e-mail Linh at limasews(at)gmail(dot)com. You can find the store at www.limasews.com, or follow Linh’s blog.
I love the modern fabric choices at Linh and Mark’s shop. All the new Pearl Bracelet colors by Lizzy House! These are pretty much my all time favorite prints for stash building.
I’m a big fan of Joel Dewberry’s new Notting Hill collection as well.
If you can’t decide what prints to get in a collection, LiMa Sews also sells precuts and bundles.
To celebrate joining us over here on the blog, LiMa Sews has offered to give one of you a FULL Fat Quarter Set of Tula Pink’s newest line, Salt Water! That’s about as good as it gets!
To enter, just leave a comment! I’d love to hear what you’d do with all these goodies. I’ll pick a winner Saturday evening, January 5th. Good luck everyone!
+++ Closing comments to pick one very lucky winner! +++
The winner is Nancy! Nancy said: “Quilt Quilt Quilt – that’s what I do!” – January 3, 2013 at 1:58 pm
Congratulations Nancy ~ I will email you for your address and thank you everyone for entering.
January 3, 2013 611 Comments